In this feature, we bring to the attention of our readers an upcoming book (usually by a debut author) which we think is going tlo be good. We analyze our first impressions: the cover, the blurb and the buzz surrounding the author. In addition, you can buy book report in order to have a more accurate impression of the work. Thus, relying on personality, it is possible to analyze the described world and characters much more fully.
A bit of a pre-release publicity, really. Please contact us HERE if you want to get your book there.
- Nikhil Mukhija’s You & Me & Our Relationship
- Julie James’ About That Night
- Amdanda Hocking’s Switched
- Julie Cross’ Tempest
- Ankit Uttam’ Thirty Year Old Virgin
- Toffee’ An Idiot Placements and IntervYou